Eco Gel - Port-a-Potty Chemicals
Nature calls whether you are ready for it or not. Whether it's a disaster like earthquakes and hurricanes, a school lockdown, a family road trip, outdoor outing, or a backed up sewage line there will be times when you will have to take care of business and flushing the toilet or digging a hole may not be feasible options. Eco Gel - Port-a-Potty Chemicals provides an easy, mess free way to deal with these less-than-pleasant moments.
- UPC: 850253006393
- Deodorize: Pleasant lemongrass scent to help with odor
- Environment: No harsh chemicals- safer for you AND the environment
- Gels: 1 Pack contains 10 conveniently packaged sticks, which treat from 1/2-1 GALLON* of liquid waste per stick. *Volume depends on desired consistency, add more as needed for completely solid gel.
- Universal: Perfect for camping, hiking, ships, hotels, emergency situations, schools, work, or anywhere away from modern conveniences
- Line toilet with a plastic liner (not included). Shake each stick pack of Eco Gel before use to evenly distribute the gelling agent amongst the other ingredients.
- Before using the toilet, sprinkle in some Eco Gel. Our recommendation is to add a bit of product before each use rather than adding an entire stick pack at once.
- After use, let Eco Gel sit for a few minutes to solidify waste. If possible, introducing some agitation/movement (we do this by lightly shaking the portable toilet) to the liquid while it absorbs will help it to set more solid, as the more contact you can allow between the liquid and powder the better the reaction.
- Remove the liner and dispose of waste, preferably in a biohazard bag (not included).
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothes
- Do not ingest
- Eye contact: Flush with water for at least 15 minutes
- Skin contact: Wash with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing
- Ingestion: Contact poison control
- SKU: 6118
- UPC: 850253006393
- Weight: 9 oz
|Quantity||Overall Price||Price Per Unit|