Heavy Duty Tow Rope
When buying a tow rope, there are many factors that matter. You want to make sure that the rope is strong, safe, lightweight, and a bright color to help it stand out. You will find all these features, and more, with this woven polyester webbing tow rope. It is heavy duty and has a max weight capacity of 5 tons/10,000 lbs. It is lightweight, bright yellow, has safety hooks for your convenience. Don’t be caught in an emergency situation without your Emergency Zone Heavy Duty Tow Rope.
|Quantity||Overall Price||Price Per Unit|
- Convenience: this tow rope has two safety hooks. This allow for fast and easy hook up and release.
- Strength: you need a quality rope you can rely on. You don’t want your tow rope snapping. This rope has a max weight capacity of 5 tons or 10,000 lbs.
- Lightweight: carrying a heavy rope isn’t always an option, nor is it convenient. This tow rope is durable, yet lightweight. It only weighs 3lbs, yet it is strong enough to tow your car.
- Size Matters: when towing a car, the size of the rope matters. This rope is 2” x 20’, which allows for you to have a peace of mind.
- Polyester: polyester is a great material as it keeps the strength even when it is wet. Polyester is also mildew-resistant, rot-resistant, UV-resistant, and resistant to abrasions.
- SKU: 2303
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Towing Capacity: 10,000 lbs
- Material: Polyester
- Extended Length: 20'