Forget the hassle of having to pour your food out to refill your bucket so the older food is on top. With this bucket you can easily use the first in, first out method as this bucket can flip and be opened from the bottom. You can simply add your new food at the bottom, and then flip the bucket right side up so the older food is still remaining on the top.
Flip Bucket | 5 Gallon Food Rotation & Storage Container
First In First Out Method Made Easy!
Stays Fresher for Longer:
The threaded lids provide an airtight seal to protect the food inside, keeping it fresher up to 30% longer.
- Compact and Easy to Store: The buckets can easily be stacked so you can conveniently store your food storage.
- Easy to Use: The inside of the bucket is smooth to allow it to be easily cleaned, and it allows for the contents to be easily poured out if needed.
- Perfect Size: This 5-gallon storage bucket is 15 inches tall, has a top diameter of 12 inches, and a bottom diameter of 10.25 inches.
- Bucket Material: The Flip Bucket is created with durable BPA-FREE food grade polypropylene (PP). This strong plastic is crack resistant so it can withstand the daily wear and tear that comes with storing food. It is nonvolatile which means that it doesn’t react to acids, bases, or liquids so it is safe to store a variety of foods in it.
- Lid Material: The lid is created with High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) so it is weather resistant, lightweight, resistant to mold and mildew, and it is BPA-FREE and food grade.
- Made in the USA
Helpful Tips! +
The Bucket: Each BPA-free bucket holds 5 gallons of food and is roughly 15 inches tall, has a top diameter of 12 inches, and a bottom diameter of 10.25 inches.
Before Use: Wash the container and lids with mild soap and water before first use. Carefully remove the gaskets from the lids to allow them to completely dry before using.
Where to Store Your Flip Bucket: It is recommended to store food storage in places that have no direct sunlight, are pest free, contain little to no moisture, are between 40 - 70°F, and allows for the bucket to be 1/2 - 2 inches off the ground to allow air circulation. Some good places to store your Flip Bucket are: the basement, root cellar, spare bedroom, closet, or pantry. Avoid storing your Flip Bucket in: garages, outside sheds, laundry rooms, bathrooms, attics, or near petroleum products (as some food products may absorb the smell).
Label Your Flip Bucket: Labeling your Flip Bucket allows you to better keep track of what is being stored, the shelf life, and if the food may need to be replaced. One great option is to use masking tape as it can easily be peeled off and replaced when the bucket is used to store another item.
Stacking Your Flip Bucket: We recommend stacking 2-3 buckets high depending on the weight of the contents.
Ideas of What to Store +
With these buckets you can store a variety of grains like:
Powdered Food & Drink:
In the event that you are reliant on your food storage it is great to have access to things like:
- Powdered Milk
- Powdered Egg
- Powdered Cheese
- Powdered Juice
- Powdered Peanut Butter
- Powdered Butter
Freeze Dried Fruits:
People food can make your pets sick; if you are reliant on your food storage so is your pet. Make sure they are well taken care of by storing some of their food as well.
What People Are Saying +
I'm pleased and satisfied with these. As described.
"I'm really happy with these buckets - we're using them to store flour, oats and rice. I like that they don't have the annoying little lip so nothing gets caught, and the gasket was easy to remove/wash/put back when we were washing these out. Love the flip aspect of it. The size (diameter) is also good, they fit perfectly on a wire baker's rack. So far, 100% satisfied with this purchase."
19 JUN, 2020
not just a plain old bucket !
"A wonderfully innovative storage bucket. opening from both ends a big plus. Quality of material used is very nice.
AM PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE"
21 JUN, 2020
I love these!
"I've been making bread again, so I purchased a 50 pound bag of wheat berries and needed buckets to store the grain. These buckets are far superior to other storage buckets. I've never liked lids on buckets as they are nearly impossible to get off, but these lids are fantastic! They twist on and off with ease. I also love that both sides have lids, so I can flip the bucket and put the new grain on the bottom. What a genius idea! They stack well which make them space-saving."
15 FEB, 2021
Technical Specs +
- SKU: 3515
- Shipping Weight: 5lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 16"x13"x13"
- Bucket Height: 15"
- Bucket Diameter at top: 12"
- Bucket Diameter at bottom: 10.25"
- Materials: BPA-FREE Food Grade Polypropylene (PP) and High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)