2 Person Student Kit
Whether by natural or man made disasters, classrooms can be forced into lockdown mode. For safety reasons, students may need to remain in the classroom cut off from food, water, and sometimes heat. Advanced preparation with food, water and other emergency supplies is a must. When disaster hits, the time for preparation is over.
- Water: When it comes to survival water is absolutely vital. In a disaster access to clean water will likely be limited. The water pouches included are USA made, US Coast Guard approved, and have a 5 year shelf life from manufacture date.
- Food: The SOS Food Ration Millennium Bars have a 5 year shelf life from manufacture date, and are US Coast Guard approved.
- Emergency Reflective Blanket: The 52"x84" solar reflective blanket is created out of the same material as common Mylar. The reflective nature will help your retain high amounts of your radiant body heat, and it only weighs 1.8 oz.
- Light: Power outages can occur during emergencies. The light stick will provide up to 8 hours of light.
- Sanitation: During emergency situations sanitation can be the last thing someone might think of, but it can help you feel more comfortable, which is why 6 wet naps are included to help with those sticky messy situations.
- 2x Emergency Reflective Blanket
- 2x Light Stick
- 4x 400 Calorie Millennium Food Bars
- 4x 4.2 oz Water Pouches
- 6x Wetnaps
- 1x Small Nylon Bag
- 1x Pack of Tissues
- 1x Signal Whistle
- SKU: 8201
- UPC: 895369001740
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 3"x9"x10"
Shelf Life: The SOS brand food and water carries a 5-year shelf life from date of manufacture. Other items like the light sticks, first aid kit, and batteries will be less effective over time, so we recommend replacing them at the same time as the food and water.
Here at Emergency Zone, we work very hard to minimize the time of these products are in the warehouse. Because of our high volume of sales, we make frequent orders directly from the manufacturer or major distributor. We strictly adhere ‘first in/first out’ fulfillment processes to reduce the time we are storing products with expiration. This frequent rotation means our customers are receiving the freshest products possible.