Hypothermia and heatstroke are some of the deadliest killers when you are trying to survive. Whether you got lost hiking, trapped by a snow storm, or simply camping, your family deserves you to come home SAFE and ALIVE. We hope you are never in a situation where this is needed, but life is unpredictable. Disasters DO happen. The best thing we can do is PREPARE for them.
How to use:
- Find two trees within 10-15 feet apart with flat ground between them
- Lay the tent on the ground, each end facing a tree
- Pull the four bottom corners out to straighten the tent floor
- Place rocks inside to hold down the corners of the tent
- Run the string (included) through the tube tent and tie them to two trees
- Adjust the string to achieve desired tent height
- Protection From Elements: Whether it is RAINING, SNOWING, or simply WINDY, this
tube tent is there to HELP. This tube tent will help PROTECT you from the
- Reversible: Regardless of what season it is, this tube tent could save your life. Whether
you are facing the chance of hypothermia or heat stroke, this tube tent can be
the thing that saves you. It can be a THERMAL tube tent, retaining high amounts
of your radiant body heat, or it can be used as a HEAT SHEILD to deflect that
- Durable: For a lifesaving tube tent, QUALITY matters. You don’t want something that will
tear, and weigh you down. We know after long treks, you feel every pound you
are carrying. Your Emergency Zone ThermaSave Reversible 2 Person Tube Tent is
TEAR RESISTANT, and only weighs 10oz. This LIGHTWEIGHT tube tent is the perfect
addition to any survival kit, hiking bag, or travel pack.
- Size Matters: Nothing is worse than having a tube tent that doesn’t fully
shelter you. If you are facing hypothermia or heat stroke, you want your body
to be covered. Have no fear. With a footprint of 36” x 94”, and 31” in height,
this is the tube tent that will keep your spouse and you COVERED and PROTECTED.
- Noise and Rescue: In survival situations, sometimes noise can be
your down fall. Mylar tube tents crinkle, your Emergency Zone ThermaSave Reversible
2 Person Tube Tent is QUIET as it crinkles less. The ORANGE and SILVER colors
will help you STAND OUT to potential rescuers, better assisting your spouse and
you to return to your family.
- Footprint: 36 in x 94 in (91cm x 239cm)
- Height: 31 in (79cm)
- Weight: 10 oz (285g)
- UPC: 857842002811
- HTS: 6306.22.1001