Why waste your money and stock up on a bunch of hand warmers you can only use once when you can buy a couple of our ReDo Reusable Hand Warmers and be set for years to come? In an emergency, at a game, or exploring outdoors, ReDo Reusable Hand Warmers are a welcome companion to cold fingers without wasting your money. After using, simply recharge by immersing in hot water for 10-20 minutes. Have one in your pocket, purse, glove box, etc. and never let your fingers get cold again!
Technical Specs for each Warmer:
- Easy to Use: We know that the more complicated things are, the less
we are likely to use them. We want you to use your hand warmer, and we want you
to enjoy your experience. This is why we made it so it is easy to use.
- Reusable: Reusing a hand warmer should be a requirement
when it is being created. Don’t worry, these ones are reusable.
- Long Lasting: Having a hand warmer that loses heat in 5 minutes is
pointless. This is why we made it so our hand warmer will stay warm for
35-45 minutes and that is if it isn’t
wrapped in a cloth or anything. If it is wrapped, then it can last up to
- Environmental: Non-toxic and produces less waste than
traditional hand warmers.
How to use:
- Dimensions: 3 in x 5 in (7.6 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz (133 g)
- UPC: 857842002842
- HTS: 2915.29.2000
How to recharge:
- Flex the metal chip inside to make it snap until the liquid begins to crystalize
- Gently knead the hardening liquid
- Wrap in cloth or keep in your pocket to prolong heat
- Enjoy the warmth!
- Wrap your ReDo Reusable Hand Warmers in a piece of cloth (or place a rack on the bottom of the pot) to prevent direct contact with the bottom of the pot
- Place them in hot water (boiling water will speed up the process)
- Keep them immersed in hot water until all crystals disappear
- Wait for them to cool
- They're ready to go again!
*Do not place the Warmer directly on skin after boiling
*Do not puncture
*Do not flex metal chip until the Hand Warmer has cooled down after boiling
*Do not bend the metal chip
Sodium Acetate (food grade), Water