Home > Stocking Stuffers >

Aquamira Water Treatment - 60 Gallon
Aquamira Water Treatment 60 Gallon
Aquamira Water Treatment - 60 Gallon


 
Alternative Views:


Perfect water treatment option for water storage, camping, boating, etc.
Price: USD $16.95


:
336
Qty:

Description
 

If you are looking to store water, Aquamira® water treatment is the perfect solution for you.

Quality Taste:

Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only ENHANCES the TASTE of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.

Features:
  • Treats up to 60 (227L) gallons of water
  • When treated correctly, water will store up to 5 years
  • Stronger oxidant with greater pathogen killing power than bleach or iodine
  • Prevents build up of slime in water storage containers
  • Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water
  • Made in the U.S.A.


Technical Specs:
Part A
  • Chlorine Dioxide..........2%
  • Other Ingredients........98%
  • Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ (60ml)

Caution: Keep out of reach of children

First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control or doctor for treatment advice.

If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

Part B
  • Phosphoric Acid Activator..........5%
  • Other Ingredients......................95%
  • Net Volume: 2 FL. OZ. (60ml)

Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Avoid direct contact with skin, eyes or clothing.

First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor for treatment.

If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

If on skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.